ORSTON & SIBTHORPE- burglaries to out buildings
|Alert message sent 25/04/2012 08:17:00|
|Information sent on behalf of Nottinghamshire Police|
There have been a number of burglary offences in the Orston and Sibthorpe over recent days, where caravans parked at remote locations have been entered and items stolen from inside them. If you own a caravan or outbuilding in a remote location, please ensure the following:
- Ensure that no items of value are left in any caravans or outbuildings.
- Put a note up in a window indicating that no items of value are present inside – to reduce the chance of offenders entering those buildings.
- Ensure that caravans or buildings are properly secured.
- Be vigilant at all times, and if you see anyone or anything suspicious, contact the Police.
- Pay regular visits to these locations, and vary the times at which you do so, in order to check your property.
- If you know anyone else who owns a caravan, please pass this advice onto them.
You are likely to see an increased Police presence in your areas. Please be advised that this is to combat these incidents.
If you would like further advice, call Nottinghamshire Police on 101 or visit www.nottinghamshire.police.uk. If a crime is in progress, dial 999.
If you see anything suspicious please report it on the above telephone numbers.
|Message sent by|
|Sally Charles (Police, PCSO 9170, Rushcliffe)|
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.